A fire broke out at a ground-plus-21-storey building at Grant Road in Mumbai Friday morning. No casualties or injuries were reported in the fire as the fire personnel rescued several people stranded in the building.
The level II fire was reported on the 11th and the 12th floor of the Dhavalgiri building near Grant Road’s H&M Mall around 9.35 am and reportedly doused by 11.10 am.
South Africa vs Australia Highlights, World Cup 2023 Semi-Final: Australia to play the WC final against India after close shave against South Africa at Eden
Tiger 3 box office collection day 4: Salman Khan-starrer records 50% dip, earns Rs 169.5 cr in India
Data from senior civic officials state the fire was confined to electric wiring, installation, furniture and household objects on the eighth and 12th floors of the establishment.
The Mumbai Fire Brigade pressed eight fire engines, six jumbo tankers and one highrise van at the site. While several people stranded on the building’s 21st and 22nd floors were rescued by the firemen and taken to the terrace, approximately eight people trapped in the 15th floor were rescued to the terrace via the staircase.
Reportedly, two small hose lines and two first aid lines of the building’s inbuilt fire fighting system were also in operation.
This News Present You By Guwahatiassam.info With Out any changes as it Publish on Original Source.
Like Us to Read This Type of News
Read More Relevant on ASSAM NEWS | GUWAHATI NEWS | NORTHEAST OF INDIA | TRIPURA | SIKKIM | TOURIST PLACES OF NORTHEAST | NAGALAND | MIZORAM | MEGHALAYA | MANIPUR | ARUNACHAL PRADESH | TOURIST PLACES OF ASSAM