In a freak accident, a youth was electrocuted while a power department staff sustained grievous injuries at Mori Village in Arunachal Pradesh’s Siang district on Wednesday.
The victims have been identified as Shanom Jerang and Tabir Tatin.
While Jerang succumbed to his injuries on the spot, Tatin has been rushed to the Pasighat hospital for treatment.
The incident took place when the victim was assisting in clearing the line that had fallen near his house during a recent thunderstorm in the area.
Witnesses claimed that the line that was being pulled accidentally touched a live wire.
However, an FIR has been filed, and the police visited the incident site for verification.
The body of the victim has been handed over to the bereaved family after postmortem.
Late Jerang is survived by his wife and two sons and a daughter.
Meanwhile, the Jering Matkir Society (JMS) Hiyom Banggo Block president Tamuli Tako while expressing shock over the incident has condoled the demise of Jerang on behalf of the entire society.
This News Present You By Guwahatiassam.info With Out any changes as it Publish at the Original Source.
Like Us to Read This Type of News